Weekend

Posted by Rachel Monday, 16 August 2010
Typical weekend blow-out!

Saturday, muesli and fruit for breakfast, lunch was dunno, forgot. Dinner was one ball of takoyaki, ten or so pieces of yaki niku, a few mouthfuls of okonomiyaki and WAY too much beer and wine.

Sunday, toast for breakfast, then cheese on toast, then McDonalds! THEN dinner out, at Kokoro, a favorite of mine - nama ham salad, cheese platter, fried cheese, pizza, chijimi, oh and DESSERT which was divine!

So NOT weighing myself this morning!

3 comments

  1. anchan Says:
  2. I consider okomiyaki to be very healthy! haha, yeah, except mine 'cause I like it packed with cheese...

    Fried cheese? Mmmmmmm... tell me about dessert!

     
  3. Rachel Says:
  4. I will post some photos on my blog later anchan.

    This place has AMAZING desserts. I had one of those chocolate cake/puddings where the runny centre falls out. Lena ordered 'purin' which came with cake, ice cream and cream, and THEN we had chocolate fondue.

     
  5. Gaijin Wife Says:
  6. Fair enough!! Sounds like a yummy weekend though :D