Thursday

Posted by Rachel Friday, 20 August 2010
Posting this Friday morning, scales say 76.4 so the week kind of balanced out! Well, if I do the same thing this week WITHOUT the two parties, dinner out, McD's hangover session, and Daring Kitchen, I should by rights show a downward movement.

Breakfast: peanut butter on toast. I actually got the craving on Wednesday night, but successfully held off until morning. I only crave this once every 6 months or so, so no guilt in following the craving. First tried the sourdough bread, not good. Then 79yen supermarket loaf, not quite right either. So it wasn't quite as satisfactory as I'd hoped, but then if it was divine, I may just want more, so that works out for the best, I think.

Lunch: two small boiled eggs, a chicken and veg salad from the salad bar at a nearby supermarket - I will definitely have it again, it was excellent. And one more piece of sourdough.

Dinner: fish and chips!!! I wrapped it in newspaper and took it to the park for a picnic with the kids. Two small fillets crumbed, not battered, and some skinny fries. The last of the mascarpone mousse for dessert (a tablespoon each) with vanilla ice cream and crumbled 'pavlova' as a topping. Phew, DK ingredients are all gone, or frozen, so no more temptation (this week at least)

0 comments