Thursday

Posted by Rachel Friday, 6 August 2010
Breakfast: banana. Ate quite late, so no time for more.

Lunch: boiled egg and a slice of wholegrain toast with about 1/4 cup leftover stew on it. So yum!

Dinner: Joyfull! I'm using the excuse of the foot. Can't shop or cook. Well, I can, but it hurts. So not today, anyway. I had the gobo salad at about 330 calories and the spinach butter dish at about 220. Aaaaaaaaaaaand then lots of kiddie lefovers that probably tipped me much further over the balance!

Supper: chocolate. And I did no enjoy it. I really, REALLY want fruit at night! I enjoy chocolate more after lunch. Can't believe I used to eat chocolate every night. So glad that habit's been firmly kicked in the butt.

1 Responses to Thursday

  1. anchan Says:
  2. I think you have a very valid excuse. How is the toe today? And good for you for kicking the late night choccie habit! xxx