Love in my tummy!

Posted by Sara Tuesday, 24 August 2010
Although its still blazing outside, one of the things I love to cook most to get in a lot of vegetables and flavor is soup!

I have a pot bubbling on the stove right now. Everytime I add different ingredients depending on my mood or what is in the fridge. Tonight's soup has:

Garlic, Basil, and Oregano sauted in olive oil
Canned (since I'm lazy) chopped tomato and onion
1/2 large Zucchini
Orange Pepper (capsicum)
2 tiny Sweet potato
2 clumps of chopped Chingensai (Bok Choi)

We'll have it with some garlic french bread I picked up from the bakery... (yah that thing about not eating much bread... ) oh well!

3 comments

  1. anchan Says:
  2. Mmmmm, I haven't made soup in ages...

    When I did Weight Watchers (and lost 49lbs!) I used to make a lot of 'no point' soup, maybe I should get back into the habit!

     
  3. Sara Says:
  4. Do you have the recipe still that you could post? I'd love having something else to add to my list!

     
  5. Rachel Says:
  6. I have a soup diet somewhere... seemed like a grand idea, seeing as I also LOVE soup but... I just couldn't eat it without the bread, and extra added CHEESE!