Late weigh-in ;-)

Posted by anchan Monday, 16 August 2010
I did weigh in on Friday, but was disappointed and reluctant to tell you all about it... up to 67kg again. I'd been pretty good, too, but I'm afraid that I completely lost the plot over the weekend and wouldn't be surprised if if gain an extra 5kg by the next weigh-in. Yesterday MIL came over for a birthday meal, DB challenge completed in her honour... unfortunately there is still about half left over as it was huuuge and we had eaten a full roast... might have a small slice for breakfast...

I had resolved to get moving on the exercise thing, but ended up having minor surgery on Saturday morning and stitches on my tummy is enough to put me off doing sit-ups :-) Still, must try to get back on track!

2 comments

  1. Gaijin Wife Says:
  2. I've decided that food just gets heavier around Obon. Nothing we can do about it but be good until next weigh in :D

     
  3. Rachel Says:
  4. Best wishes for a quick-healing tummy! Difficult to do exercise under those conditions, you should officially give yourself the next two weeks off!