Late weigh-in report

Posted by anchan Monday, 23 August 2010
Stepped on the scales on Friday morning and was pretty gutted to see the same number as last week - 67kg. I'd been good for most of the week and really deserved to see a loss (especially as I'd started exercising), so when DH took us all out for ice-cream in the evening there was no way I was going to turn down an offer of a Baskin Robbins snowman. Later in the evening I did my Wii Fit workout, and found that my weight had actually dropped from earlier in the week (which means that I must have gained at some point since the last weigh in, yikes), so then regretted the ice-cream! Oh well. No splurges over the weekend to speak of, will do my best to keep on track this week and I had better see a drop on Friday!

2 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. I'm gearing up for a very 'good' week too, showing no signs of loss and even some gain all the time, too many parties! And more to come, so maybe September is going to be my month! Just hope I can hold to this 76-77 until I get there!

     
  3. anchan Says:
  4. No parties here :-( Although we will soon be entering birthday season and I see plenty of cake on the horizon...