Just a flying visit...

Posted by anchan Tuesday, 10 August 2010
I&ve been meaning to sit down and write but don't seem to have the energy or the time. Been a little naughty over the last couple of days, made a lemon meringue pie for Sunday dinner and ate waaaay too much, then was invited out for coffee and cake yesterday (a first, so I could hardly turn down such an offer!)...

But what I really wanted to tell you about was the fitness bargain I've just picked up on the way home from my eikaiwa. I've been eying up Fitflops for a month or so, but they are very expensive (around 8,000 yen for an old model, more for this year's model). I just happened to see some on sale at Donquixote (sp?) for... 790 yen!! Not fakes, imported from the UK, old model but who cares?! I put three pairs in my basket (different colours) but then thought I'd better try them out before going crazy.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know :-)

0 comments