august 17, 2010

Posted by illahee Tuesday, 17 August 2010
no exercise this morning.

breakfast: french toast, eggs and sausage
morning snack: mr. donut (two donuts and a coke. epic fail.)
lunch: curry, nan, tandoori chicken, salad and rice. (had to try new indian/pakistan restaurant at sun live. small portions as a) shared with kids and b) just had misudo)
dinner: honey mustard chicken (made by me, not that great), rice, mixed veggies, low-carb beer.

not a great day, but tomorrow's another day!

2 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. Was it good? I think the Turkish restaurant Christine liked in Kokura has re-opened in Buzen, I might go there on my b'day, wanna come? For lunch. I've been told the shishkebab is run out by dinner so you have to go by lunch to get the good meat.

     
  3. illahee Says:
  4. it was good! and i would love to join you, when's your birthday? it's the one where we went to for bonenkai, right? let me know, esp. if it's a time when i can leave the kids with yoshi!