august 16, 2010

Posted by illahee Tuesday, 17 August 2010
got up early and walked! woo hoo! 45 minutes walk, and i wasn't too tired or even too sore during the day. the walking i did early on in july was not wasted! now, if only i can keep it up (didn't walk on tuesday).

breakfast: carrot sticks and then chicken from lawson
lunch: tuna sandwich and egg salad sandwich, coke
dinner: skipped dinner as we went to friend's house all day and really couldn't be bothered to eat. (yoshi actually got home the same time we did and made gyoza, noodles, leftovers for the kids.)

felt really good about getting some exercise! not a lot of water today, but will do better!

4 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. I don't know how you can just skip dinner like that, I just die if I don't eat! I guess it's better than topping up the end of the day with more calories, and lots of people I know in Japan have lost serious amounts of weight (including DH!) by eating normally and then just skipping dinner, but I just can't do it! Unless I'm drinking beer, in which case I don't think it counts.

     
  3. illahee Says:
  4. well, usually i can't, though if i skip a meal dinner is easiest. i think the heat is getting to me that by the end of the day i'm just not hungry.

     
  5. anchan Says:
  6. Good for you getting out and walking! I think about doing it often, but it's sooo hot... I am seriously impressed!

     
  7. illahee Says:
  8. after the typhoon came through, the nights have been quite nice, actually. the mornings are very comfortable!