Weigh in 7/17

Posted by Gaijin Wife Saturday, 24 July 2010
Last week was pretty shit exercise wise. It has been so damn hot. Still OK to walk the kids to kinder in the mornings but Granny K has been heading to the paddy early so she can avoid planting beans and the like in the mid day sun - which means I would need to put Ryu and Marina and Shou in the double buggy - which I have tried once and really not too keen on trying again.

I have also had sick children and doctors visits left, right and centre - completely forgot weigh day yesterday with taking Marina to the doctors and then her being home all day and us both heading to bed at 8pm.

Upon weigh in this morning though I was 83.6kg with is the lowest I have been so far. I hope that nice figure today can give me the motivation I need to try and finish July off that much closer to the seventies.

One more week and then it's in to August. Crap. That little bit closer till I go home and have shopping in normal sizes at my disposal.

Good luck to everyone for a good last week of July :)

2 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. Well done - even without 'official' exercise all that running around seems to have done the trick.

    Here's to a fabulous last week of July! We will be heading to Nagasakibana some time this week, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Wanna come?? We will make a day of it and bring a picnic.

     
  3. illahee Says:
  4. awesome!! great progress!

    it is much to hot to exercise. and i think i chose the wrong time to start, because of the heat, and summer vacation. but i'm not giving up!!

    see you soon!