Weekend

Posted by Gaijin Wife Monday, 5 July 2010
Had a bit of shit weekend and health choices got disregarded for bread and wine. Crap. Really need to sort my shit out from today - not too hot and hopefully the rain eases up a bit so Ryu and I can go for a walk later. Now - now it's time to roll my sleeves up and get stuck in to some serious housework. The house got trashed over the weekend and hub basically said he doesn't think I'm pulling my weight - which has the desired effect of me wanting to scrub some surfaces.

Just have an ice coffee to get my strength up.

Weighed the same as friday this morning though which was OK considering the weekend and fact have period.

Still. 85kg needs to piss off. I want that 79.

Illahee - do you want to be my billy's boot camp buddy. You have yours sitting under the stairs or similar dark and dungy place out of sight don't you? One day on one day off for the next few weeks at least? Or at least three times a week? that way we can choose the days we have time?

2 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. Good job, I'm always happy to finish a weekend NOT weighing more than I started! That's the best you can do most weekends, I think.

    Bring hubby on the 25th, if he sees my house he might realize you are doing quite well, considering!

     
  3. illahee Says:
  4. my boot camp dvds are on top of the dvd player (or on the side board, or on the table, or on the floor under any of these....) but we've lost #1 (the easy one) so if i do any of them, it's gonna kick my butt! LOL

    i would be good with doing them tues/thurs and then changing to mon/wed/fri once i needed to up my exercise level. is that what you're thinking?