Wednesday

Posted by Rachel Thursday, 8 July 2010
Pretty normal day, same breakfast, though with the rhubarb not the raspberries (oh the gloriously varied life I lead!), egg and wholegrain toast for lucnh, with a salad with aojiso dressing and some handfuls of grated cheese, about ten Godiva dark chocolate-covered raspberries. Something else too, I've forgotten, probably Erica's crusts again. Dinner, cooked by the big girls, was curry made with mince, potatoes and mixed veg. I had one small bowl over more frozen mixed veg, then a small bowl over about 1/4 cup of rice then I ate up all of Erica's leftovers. illahee is doing better than me this week at not eating up the toddler's leftovers, I must try harder with that!

No apples left, so I allowed myself a mixed fruit yogurt for dessert, then got so busy I forgot to eat it. Bonus!

2 comments

  1. illahee Says:
  2. it's been easy to say no because of the blog! it's really hard to throw away food!!

     
  3. Rachel Says:
  4. Do like my Nana then and wrap up your one quarter of a sandwich with a bit taken out of it in saran wrap and put it in the fridge.

    YES, having to report what you ate really makes you think about it, doesn't it?