Thursday

Posted by Rachel Thursday, 29 July 2010
Breakfast: weetbix and rhubarb. I had some work to finish fast so I didn't feel like I could sit down and take my time over my muesli

Lunch: another lunch at home with the kids OOPS. Leftover lasagne, but only half what I had last night, BUT plus a slice of wholegrain toast, with leftover mashed potato and sausage from the eggs yesterday, and leftover cheese sauce from the lasagne. Leftovers are so yummy!

Afternoon tea: banana, slice of wholegrain toast with egg

Dinner: pork, onion, green pepper, carrot and hakusai stirfry, loads of edamame and about six pieces of Japanese-style simmered pumpkin.

Dessert: 3/4 of a peach. Dessert two? Feeling peckish, but all I want to eat is another peach! I would eat chocolate, only I don't have any that I really like right now, but the good stuff is at the bottom of the freezer, and it remains to be seen if I have the energy to get down that far, sigh. Damn good place to keep it!

0 comments