So far so good

Posted by anchan Tuesday, 13 July 2010
OK, so it's only Day 1, but things are going very well!

Consumed today (so far, but I'm aiming not to eat in the evenings) and in the following order:

black coffee
fruity branflakes (wasn't expecting them to be so sweet, could have eaten the whole box but only had one bowl)
black coffee
Vitalita (health drink)
pasta salad made with cucumber, tomatoes, onion and a sesame dressing
small bowl of almonds and mixed dried berries
black coffee
vegetable tagine (my favourite food!) with couscous
small almond cake (omiyage) for dessert :-)
water
black coffee
and before bed I will have a mug of hot chocolate (if I remember)

Was planning on exercising with the wii fit while K went out to Aeon to buy a watermelon, but he's changed his mind about going and there's no way I'm doing it with him watching!

Here's a read for you, there are a few tips here that I'll be trying out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1294170/How-laugh-slim-The-50-unlikely--medically-proven--diet-tips.html

xxx

5 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. I saw that article too, but gave up reading at about No.15, it just seemed too much! I was thinking about last night, minus 8 hours sleep, that's 50 tips to fit into 16 hours, 2-3 tips an hour, how will I remember all that?? Pick a few to start with I suppose. Oh well, I am having cinnamon every morning in my cereal, there's one.

    Did you also see the article about weight watchers? Which is kind of what this is, flummy watchers!

     
  3. anchan Says:
  4. I agree, there's no way you could possibly remeber them all! But I am going to pick up on a few of them, maybe introducing a couple each week so that they become habit. Must remember to take my calcium supplement!

     
  5. Rachel Says:
  6. That's what I was thinking today actually. Shall we go through the list one by one? Start tomorrow? One per day, see how well we do, if we can incorporate them into our day and our diet?

     
  7. anchan Says:
  8. Yeah, why not - can't hurt, eh? Anyone else?

     
  9. illahee Says:
  10. oh, interesting link, but right off the bat, #13 is a myth....

    good luck getting these all in! :D