Monday 12

Posted by Rachel Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Breakfast, the usual.

Lunch, I managed to avoid the leftover pizza! I went to visit a friend with a TINY new baby, and Erica fell asleep in the car, so I stopped at a combini and had a salad. Also bought a Starbucks coffee which was 200 calories, so pretty much wiped out any virtue that salad bought me.

Afternoon snack, four chocolates

Dinner, very tired and busy so I bought Hotto Motto. Was going to get salad and soup, but I couldn't resist the steak bento. So, steak, a little rice, the salad, too many fries and then ate Lena's leftover two slices of katsukare too.

Dessert, whole fresh peach YUM


4 comments

  1. Gaijin Wife Says:
  2. I think stopping at a conbini and getting a salad shows huge amount of will power. Well down. Our local wannabe conbini has started selling the starbucks coffees - and the non sugar one is only like 30 calories less than the yummy one. Not that I've bought them. Either of them. Ever before ever.

     
  3. Gaijin Wife Says:
  4. Oh - and I will sort out everyones post lists and things - and get a section for you anchan. I have to do it all one by one.

     
  5. illahee Says:
  6. GW, is there anyway you can just do it by label? i label all my posts with illahee, and i think rachel does hers with 'rachel' so...

     
  7. Rachel Says:
  8. Yes, it was easy, I did it after I saw illahee's, all you have to do is make a new label from the drop-down menu then click in the boxes.