Laugh Yourself Thin

Posted by Rachel Tuesday, 20 July 2010
Well, the pressure points aren't going very well. I keep forgetting to do it. Actually, I don't have much of a problem with hunger, I can put it off until I get to a mealtime. What I have a problem with is boredom food, and thirsty food, and emotinal food, and food-right-in-front-of-me-so-I-eat-it food, and taking seconds of yummy food - I wonder if there are pressure points for them!

3. Sprinkle cinnamon into a yoghurt each day to burn fat. The spice is a powerful metabolism-raiser. Half a teaspoon a day is enough to burn an extra kilo a month.

DONE! Not quite half a teaspoon, I think, but I put it in my muesli so I end up eating it everyday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1294170/How-laugh-slim-The-50-unlikely--medically-proven--diet-tips.html#ixzz0uDg3xsKu

1 Responses to Laugh Yourself Thin

  1. anchan Says:
  2. I've been cooking with cinnamon lately, wonder if it still works if it's been cooked?