july 28, 2010

Posted by illahee Friday, 30 July 2010
a rainy, blah day. no exercise.

breakfast: pb&j sandwich, milk
lunch: honestly can't remember. kids had somen and i might have skipped and had a sandwich later.
dinner: chicken curry which i had over rice.

plenty of water, also had cola zero.

(i'm a bit late posting this because i was pretty under the weather on wednesday and i feel really close to chucking the whole thing. i don't have the time/energy/motivation to exercise, i have a bit of stress from the kids and so don't make the right choices as far as eating goes. i really don't know what to do....)

3 comments

  1. Gaijin Wife Says:
  2. hang in there!!!! I'm doing crap and so not as motivated as I thought I would be when I started. I'm getting back into a grove though. Up, down, up, down. I wouldn't have lost anything if I hadn't been doing this though and even though it's still on 2kg - gotta start somewhere and I really don't ever wont to be putting on weight again.

    We can do it.

     
  3. anchan Says:
  4. It really is stressful having the kids at home, I know exactly how you feel! And I also tend to lose control on the eating front when things get tough :-( Will be amazed if I haven't gained a kilo by the end of the holidays! I'm trying to be prepared for those crisis moments and making sure I have a healthy quick fix in the fridge, or else there goes another bag of crisps! I'm also keeping bags of popcorn kernels ready to throw in a pan at a moments notice.

    We can do this, illahee! xxx

     
  5. Rachel Says:
  6. Just don't give up, don't ever give up. I really think that's all you have to do. Doesn't matter if any one day, or week, didn't work out right, wasn't perfect, ate too much, got stressed and pigged out, as long as every single day you get back on the wagon again! I'm not getting much exercise done either. Don't worry, it'll come together eventually!