Jiiko shoukai

Posted by anchan Tuesday, 13 July 2010
I'm so dumb - having made the decision to sign up (finally), it never occurred to me to check my cagg e-mail to look for my invite! I was starting to feel like a right Billy No Mates... duh! (Rachel, would you mind forwarding my usual e-mail to GW? Thanks! :-))

I weighed in on Friday at 67.9kg, with a BMI of 28.9 (yeah, I'm short) and set my mind to get serious about this weight loss thing. I know I can do this, I've done it before...

I used to be skinny. Really skinny. Then I had baby no. 1, who was followed by severe PND, and before I knew it I was a roly poly (my grandad's words) and not happy about it at all. I joined Weight Watchers and lost 49lbs - woo hoo! Skinny once again, albeit with a flummy tummy having had 2 babies via c/s. I swore I wouldn't get fat again, but... And now, having had another c/s baby, I get the feeling that my jelly belly is only ever going to disappear if I go under the knife, but that's a little scary (and expensive, let's face it - although I have already picked out a very nice private surgeon in Thailand!) so I'm here to see if I can avoid that drastic measure. But hey, if I lose the weight but am still wobbly by the time I turn 40, swanky clinic here I come!

So. Salads, water, fibre and exercise. And the odd treat :-) Ganbarou!

6 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. Welcome Anchan! Good luck and good on you for joining us! I'll send GW your email if I can find hers...

     
  3. Gaijin Wife Says:
  4. Sorry anchan!! It didn't occur to me to try and find any other one than the email from your blog profile. Gomen. I was wondering why you hadn't accepted the invitation yet. Glad you're on board now though!

    I've had a shit couple of days and sometimes going under the knife in Thailand followed by cocktail holiday sounds fabulous.....

     
  5. illahee Says:
  6. welcome anchan!! gambatte!!

     
  7. anchan Says:
  8. Thanks, ladies :-)

     
  9. Bryn Says:
  10. Yay! Welcome Anchan! Do share the info on that swanky Thai clinic! As I'm already pushing 40, that knife is looking pretty fab right about now! I've already decided that if I lose 50 lbs, I'm getting new boobs! Woo hoo!

    Good luck, hope you have a great week!

     
  11. anchan Says:
  12. Hi Bryn,

    Maybe we could keep each other company! Here's the place I've been eying up:

    http://www.drchartchai.com/thailand_surgery/meet_doctor_chartchai_plastic_surgeon_Bangkok_Thailand_cosmetic_surgery.htm