Day 2

Posted by anchan Wednesday, 14 July 2010
Still doing OK, and eating far less junk than I am used to :-)

The day so far:

black coffee
small bowl of rice with a poached egg
black coffee
Vitalita
wholewheat crackers with peanut butter
a small Danish cookie (fell into my mouth as I was giving the kids their afternoon snack)
green tea
green tea
soba salad (red/yellow pepper, cucumber, carrot, soy sauce/vinegar/sesame oil dressing)
Jagarico snack (woops)
and a mug of hot chocolate to come :-)

I don't think I ate enough today (hence caving in to the salty snack craving) - I'm already hungry again!

3 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. Is that the soba salad I put in the Journal? I must try that one! And I must make your vegetable tagine again, last time I had lots of leftovers and it kept me in quick lunches for several weeks!

     
  3. anchan Says:
  4. Yes! It was delicious - and I've enough for lunch tomorrow :-) And tagine for dinner, too! An easy day ahead of me... and having healthy stuff already prepared in the fridge will prevent me from going for a quick fix of toast!

     
  5. Gaijin Wife Says:
  6. hmmmm, mysterious cookies that fall in your mouth. I think they are a mystery down here too :)

    That's so not much to eat at all. Good on the green tea. Do you drink it much normally too? I made my friend and I ginger green tea with lemon and honey they other day - and a) I think I made it wrong, and b) tis not very good match with bacon and egg pie - surprise surprise!