Bleh

Posted by Bryn Thursday, 8 July 2010
Hmmmmm.....July isn't off to a much better start than June.  Still making good food choices, but just can't seem to get into the excercise.  I did mow my yard (it's a stupidly huge yard) AND the yards of the other three units in my building, on Tuesday.  I just *know* I'd see positive results with just the tiniest bit of excercise effort, I've already seen results just by changing my eating habits, not even dieting, so I don't know why I can't get motivated.  But at least I'm motivated to BE motivated, right?  That's more than I can usually muster.  Focusing on the positive!  My birthday is next Wednesday, I'll be entering the last year of my 30's.  Crap.  I DO NOT WANT TO BE A FORTY FATTY!  I'm determined to be forty and fabulous, damnit!

3 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. Motivated to be motivated, I like that! I also aim to be a fabulous forty!

    My friend who lost it and kept it off swears it's 80% diet and 20% exercise. The exercise tones things up and whittles away the floppy bits, but nothing's gonna happen unless you change the way you eat, according to her. She lost 25kg and kept if OFF for years and years.

     
  3. Gaijin Wife Says:
  4. I'm a must exercise a lot to lose weight person. All times in my life when I have been slimmer and healthy I was exercising like a demon - running miles every day. I find that exercising motivates me to exercise more....

    Focus on the positive and do what you can - and yay for being motivated to be motivated. Definitely a step in the right direction surely! Ganbare.

     
  5. Gaijin Wife Says:
  6. hey and Bryn, we'll keep the blog open and by this time next year the only posting we'll be doing is trying to sort out our schedules to meet up for your 40th - and what low cut and sexy tops we can wear out on our night out.