Blah, blah, blah

Posted by Bryn Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Yeah.  Nothing good at all to report.  Still doing well food wise, until tonight.  Gabi and her BFF made me some pre-bday cupcakes.  I had two :(

Tomorrow I'm having b-day lunch with co-workers, and b-day dinner with friends/fam.  Lunch will probably be okay, lots of low-fat choices at the place we're going.  But dinner at CoCo's will be super yum katsu kare, with cheese.  And cheesy-garlic nan.  So, yeah.  Add the cake I know I'll have after dinner, and the birthday's not looking so good for flummy reduction.

I did move all the coats, clothes and boxes of crap off the treadmill, dusted off the 7 inches of dust and grim, and plugged it up.  And pumped up my big, bouncy excercise ball.  So, I've got the equipment all primed and ready.  Just need to get motivated to actually use it.

2 comments

  1. anchan Says:
  2. Calories don't count on your birthday - I hope you have a wonderfully indulgent day! xxx

     
  3. Rachel Says:
  4. I agree. Time to indulge!