Weekend

Posted by Gaijin Wife Monday, 28 June 2010
The weekend was so shit I aren't even going to tell you - except that on Saturday night hub and I had yakiniku and the meat was the most beautiful yumminess in the history of gaijinwife beaf eating. So good. And possibly quite lucky that there was only one packet - it did cost 1500 yen for ten bite size bits after all.

Didn't drink much water at all and exercise went out the window - even today. It was sooooo fricken muggy, which is no excuse really as I have stuff I can do with DVDs. but - just to make an excuse for not doing those - Ryu was up half the bloody night and we both napped this morning.

I was back up to 85.8 today which means the whole month was a complete waste of bollocks, although me thinks 1 kilo can be put down to the beef extravaganza on Saturday night and the other to... ummmmm.... arrrrggghhh....

that really heavy cup of tea??

2 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. You're getting the hang of this. Tea is really heavy, no kidding! I just had half a cup and put on 200g!

    At this point, you must reward yourself for not putting ON any weight this month. And weigh-in again at the end of the week when the weekend's damage will have disappeared a bit. I already dropped half a kilo of the weekend, just by being back on track all day Monday.

    You can do it! Those clothes racks in NZ are waiting for you!

     
  3. Gaijin Wife Says:
  4. Thanks for the encouragement. And I agree about the bread thing - if it's there I will have it and if I have one piece I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaly want another.