Tuesday/Wednesday

Posted by Rachel Thursday, 24 June 2010
woops, I forgot Tuesday!

Breakfast, rhubarb and muesli, lunch was bought salads - one renkon, shiitake and konyaku, one harusame with egg, carrot, etc and a vinegar dressing, plus two boiled eggs. Dinner was steak! I was SOOOO out of energy, I just wanted energy food. So, a steak (Aussie, lean steak) with a garlic and mushroom sauce, an an omelet, and green salad.

Breakfast, I'm having trouble remembering, did I forget to eat breakfast? Surely not! Probably had cereal again...

Morning tea, boiled egg, cup off coffee with creamer and sugar.

Lunch, cake of tofu, egg on toast (no butter) salad with Italian dressing

Afternoon tea, a slice of banana/oatmeal/walnut bread.

Dinner, small bowl of spaghetti bolognese. It was the girls's turn to cook again!

Not bad, but a few extras thrown in I didn't really need. That banana bread was SOOOO good though!

4 comments

  1. Bryn Says:
  2. Speaking of energy, and seeing as you and GW are both from down south, have either of you heard of Berocca? Lily Y. swears by it, says she has more energy since taking it than she's had in years! Apparently it's only sold in Oz and the UK, but if it's as good as she says, I might be willing to pay the crazy shipping!

     
  3. Gaijin Wife Says:
  4. tis what we used to have after a hard night out. It is a fizzy pick me up and works wonders - although I haven't had one for years!! If you can't get your hands on any sooner I'll get some for you in October. You can get them online at

    http://products.pharmacydirect.co.nz/search?ts=v3&w=berocca&cart_amount=0&cart_total=%240.00

    And I THINK they send overseas but I'm not 100% sure.

     
  5. Rachel Says:
  6. Yeah, berocca is a hang-over cure, I didn't realize people used it on a regular basis!! Me, I've always preferred the marmite on toast cure, followed by the McD's cheeseburger cure later on.

     
  7. Bryn Says:
  8. Wow, a hangover cure? I thought they were just a vitamin energy supplement. I'll pass that link on to Lily, she's desperate to get her hands on more!