Thursday plus Friday weigh-in

Posted by Rachel Friday, 25 June 2010
76.9, very happy to see that 6!

Now the challenge is to not undo it over the weekend. Once again I have a plan in place that involves some treats - rhubarb crumble!! But I won't let go for the WHOLE WEEKEND!

Breakfast - yay! got my muesli back. Yogurt with raspberries today . Frozen ones, which was a bit sad because in this season we should be swimming in berries, it's so sad Japan only has fresh strawberries. They were utterly delicious though.

Lunch - tofu again, salad again, egg and toast again.

Afternoon tea - one third of one slice of banana/walnut/oatmeal bread loaf thing I made yesterday, man it is SO good!! But there was only a little bit left and I had to share it, so I couldn't pig out too much.

Dinner - didn't do the stir-fry, instead I wrapped slices of chicken breast around ume and shiso. Plus some fried rice, I don't usually have carbs at dinner time, but there was nothing else! Plus about six pieces of broccoli with mayonnaise and soy sauce.

Supper - one apple

4 comments

  1. Gaijin Wife Says:
  2. Wahoooooo - isn't that like nearly a whole kilo this week?

    Yay, you have inspired me to have a good weekend and next week.

     
  3. Rachel Says:
  4. yay back at ya! This is working. We are inspiring each other. Or feeling too ashamed to admit defeat. Or just being more mindful of eating when we have to report it everyday. Or a combination of all of that!

     
  5. Bryn Says:
  6. Hooray! Great job! I'm going to have to figure out that muesli stuff, and I'm experimenting with tofu this weekend! Keep up the good work!!!

     
  7. Rachel Says:
  8. muesli might be a bit of jump if you are used to a hot breakfast. Oatmeal pancakes might be an option in the meantime. Send me your address and I'll send you some muesli, see if you like it.