No progress

Posted by Gaijin Wife Wednesday, 30 June 2010
Bastard Flummy ain't a shifting. It has been a month and I am BACK WHERE I FUCKIN STARTED. Being realistic though I can't really be surprised with this result. Some things have changed but overall I obviously aren't changing enough. Oh well, have some 'better' habits to keep going with and hopefully a bit more getting my shit together and of course sweating a kilo off every day just because Japan is bastardly hot and hopefully July will bring some better results.

Yip, I definitely think July is the month people. I didn't take proper 'before' pictures until yesterday. I had family pics with me in them from before this started but yesterday I did the proper ones. Actually I got into some shorts to do core rhythms DVD, took picture, had a look, and just about vomited flummy out through mouth. Was D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.

Now all I need to do is blow it up to poster size and stick one in each room in the house.

1 Responses to No progress

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. For me, it's all about developing good habits, so if you've done that, then you ARE a few steps ahead of where you were a month ago.

    I think it can take a lot of time to really establish them though, they start out as rules you make yourself follow, and only in time do they just become normal and no sweat, a habit!

    Time... so maybe this will take longer than you thought, or be slower, but you're heading in the right direction, and things WILL improve!