Immunity!

Posted by Bryn Monday, 7 June 2010
Okay, so obviously weekends are not a strong point for any of us!! 

I really planned to start the week of strong, but, I'm just feeling so overwhelmed at the moment.  I did really well the first part of the day, but by 3:00p, my emotions reared their ferociously ugly head.  Totally kicked my ass, hog-tied me, and crammed a slice of BK's Hershey pie and a large iced mocha down my throat!  Not two hours later, under threats bodily harm, they forced me to haul the kids to Chili's for dinner!  In a surprising show of strength and defiance, I ate only a few chips, but refused the spicy cheese dip, ordered just a bowl of creamy potatoe soup, and only scarfed back 1/4 of the Chocolate Chip Paradise Brownie a'la mode (and yes, it IS pure paradise!).

Depending on my job news, tomorrow may well be an even bigger disaster.  But I'll go down fighting!

Ganbatte everyone!

2 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. Well, you did better than me at resisting the brownies and cheese!

     
  3. Gaijin Wife Says:
  4. God, I wish a BK's Hershey pie and a large iced mocha would come cram themselves down my throat. Hope the job news was good.