Hmmmm

Posted by Gaijin Wife Tuesday, 8 June 2010
Better than yesterday and the weekend  -  for sure.

Breakfast - banana
Morning tea - conbini coffee
lunch - sushi (8 plates!!! - but Ryu had the rice off two plates full) .
Afternoon tea - apple
Dinner - spaghetti (nepolitan)
Later - 2 beers.

water - 1.5 ltrs
exercise - the hour round trip to the kindy and back pushing the kids.

Something drastic will have to happen tomorrow and Thursday if I am to lose even 200grams this week :(

GAMBARIMASU!!

2 comments

  1. Ruthie Says:
  2. You might be surprised. I went away for a weekend with dinner out two nights and several bottles of wine and miraculously I lost about 700g! (Mind you I got a bit complacent and put it back on the following week but you get the picture ;) )

     
  3. Rachel Says:
  4. Good luck! I'm struggling to get back on track too, won't be 500g this week I think, I'll be lucky if it's 200 too! At least that's the right direction!