Days 6-7

Posted by Rachel Monday, 7 June 2010
Weekend Blow-out! And the scales reflect it this morning. Looks like we all had a bit of a rough weekend!

Saturday: beer. Seriously! I was too busy getting ready for the party to eat breakfast. I had a half a pannini with ham and cheese for lunch, then picked on potato chips and drank beer for the rest of the day, with some champagne thrown in for variety. Dinner was a few pieces of shiso-ume chicken at the karaoke box, and a few pieces of the BEST pizza ever at Troppies later on.

Sunday: left-over potato chips for breakfast, and a piece of pizza. Lunch was two boiled potatoes and some gravy (top hangover food!). Dinner, well... I was just about to succumb to the temptation to go get McDonald's when DH called, he was at a restaurant in town, asked us to come for dinner with him. You can't say no to that! So, dinner was yaki-tori, 3 chicken, 2 pork, some eda-mame, a ceasar salad, smoked chicken wrapped in bacon, a few fried potatoes with sour cream, a mouthful of vanilla ice cream, and two ginger-ales. I drank several at home too, so while I don't usually drink soda at all, I really made up for it today!

1 Responses to Days 6-7

  1. Gaijin Wife Says:
  2. God, yakitori. Yuuuuuuuuuum. I was wanting McDonalds yesterday too but an hour in the car with three children made me give in and make curry for dinner at home. I like that you are varying your beverages- I should be having some champers tonight really - for the one year anniversary of pushing big head number three out the saloon doors. By far the hardest push.

    champers and cake - to more things that start with C to ruin my diet day.