Day 5

Posted by Gaijin Wife Friday, 4 June 2010
A pretty good day (she says drinking a beer - oops) 

Was up at the fuckin crack of dawn but wanted to weight a couple of hours before the weigh in so could walk the kids to kindy. After the weigh-in I was finally allowed breakfast which was an egg on toast with vegemite and a couple of cups of real coffee.

morning tea - forgot as talking to my mum.
lunch - this was my treat for losing a kilo so far - takoyaki, or fried octopus balls. So much more appetizing that they sound believe me. The mayo - hey, I walked 2km each way to get these so its all good. I parked the car at the library and walked around eating octopus balls and doing errands. 
Afternoon tea - apple (cost me bloody $3 an apple!! that would be the Aomori apple industry raping the Japanese people of their hard earned money for a bloody apple. Twas yummy though)
Dinner - home made hamburger with a salad and NONE of the chips that Shou and Marina got. 
Later - beer x 1, perhaps 2. Tis Friday night after all and hub is late AGAIN and my talk with mum was a bit upsetting and well, shit. That's just the way it will be. 

water - lots - at least 1lt, possibly 1.5.
exercise - only walking but lots of it. about 9km in total.

Note - food is tasting nicer cause I'm looking forward to it more :)
Have a couple of huge zits which I am presuming must be flummy exploding from nose and forehead.  Also farting a lot of that flummy out lately too. Nice. Not fussed. Better out than in after all. And didn't you know - fabulous people don't fart so I'm just getting it all out of my system now. Only fat people can get away with farting.

Did you read everyone's posts? All three of us lost weight - what a way to start aye. Awesome.

3 comments

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. So much to say!

    Apples - you can get them for 100yen in Nakatsu, the Big Smoke (yeah right)

    Beer - yes Friday is my No.1 temptation day! Only managing today because we're having a bbq tomorrow and I know I'll be having a few then, so I can wait.

    I totally agree that food is nicer when you wait, and build up a good appetite!

    Farting - maybe because you're eating more fibre, more veges? Alas, fab people do indeed fart. If you want to avoid that, you have to go to Thailand and get colonic irrigation.

     
  3. Bryn Says:
  4. Ugh, sorry to hear about the shit talk w/ your moms GW. But beer is better than chocolate, and we have to leave room for a little comfort to avoid complete disater binges.

    How do you manage w/out breakfast? I get all weak in the knees and shakey when I skip it!

    My kids will be very happy to know that I won't fart once I'm fabulous!

     
  5. Gaijin Wife Says:
  6. Bryn - not skipping breaky, just not eating at 6am with the rest of family. Ate at 9am today. I was pretty close to fainting from starvation by then but!!

    Rachel - must be the veges. Eating loads more. Have fun times at the BBQ tomorrow.