Day 2 (Rachel)

Posted by Rachel Wednesday, 2 June 2010
I think you jinxed me by asking me to join this blog!!!

No, I can only blame myself. And the Monday wines, a little bit, for giving me that voracious must-have-carbs attack.

Two slices of wholemeal toast with butter and marmite for breakfast
Lunch: egg sandwich on two slices of white bread, with butter and get this, real hangover food - mashed potato and gravy. Instant gravy, and instant mashed potato too (a punnet of jagarico jagabata- and just add boiling water)
Afternoon tea - another egg sandwich. I almost thought I must be pregnant the way I was craving egg sandwiches yesterday.
Dinner - slice of quiche, about half a dozen sauteed scallops, about half a dozen slices of tuna sashimi, one piece each simmered vegetables: satoimo, shiitake, carrot, scallop, beans, aburage.
Peaches for dessert, just less than one.
LOADS of cups of tea, as usual.

Found this: women drinkers

I could have written that!

2 comments

  1. Gaijin Wife Says:
  2. That was a good read. Too true too true.
    Excellent day of carb overload by the way. Nothing quite like it and now, if I do get that takoyaki for lunch, I wont feel so bad :)

    Hey, when should our weigh in days be?? And, can I put a ticker for your weight at the bottom? And perhaps a graph, ooohh, maybe a pie chart, mince preferably, ...

     
  3. Rachel Says:
  4. I was going to suggest Friday, because I'm usually pretty good all week, but I tend to blow-out at the weekend. So I want to see the nicer number at the end of the week BEFORE the blow-out!