Day 1 (Bryn)

Posted by Bryn Thursday, 3 June 2010
(Typed this up at the end of Day 1, June 1)

Off to a pretty good start.  Discovered a very filling brekky that left me feeling full well into the afternoon!

2 whole grain waffles, topped with 1 sliced banana, 1 tbsp low fat p'nut butter and 1 tbsp lite syrup and 1 small can of milk tea.  Haven't calculated the calories/fat yet, but it's bound to be heaps better than my typical sausage/cheese croissandwich and 32oz coke from BK.

Took G and E to the park for a really nice 14km bike ride.  It was a beautiful day and it was a very leisurely, low stress ride, but waaaaaay more excercise than I've had in months (maybe years?) !

Lunch was half a grilled chicken sammy and 12 oz coke (I'm addicted to soda.  I can't and don't want to give it up, but am cutting back considerably)

Dinner was a bowl of oatmeal with a pat of butter and a sprink of sugar, and a glass of low fat chocolate milk.

Only one soda all day!  Woo hoo!  But no water :( and only the one piece of fruit :(  Still feel pretty successful though.

1 Responses to Day 1 (Bryn)

  1. Rachel Says:
  2. I remember being addicted to coke in my teens. Now it's milk tea! Still got some calories as I MUST use full-cream milk, but no sugar at least. I will NOT give it up though!