Crap Day II (Too)

Posted by Bryn Sunday, 6 June 2010
Started out okay, with my whole grain waffles and banana.  Did a bit more of my big spring clean, then headed off to an English lesson.  This student and I always have our lessons in the food court, which of course only has fast food.  What's a girl to do?  I had an order of cheesy fiesta potatoes (minus the cheese, but not minus the sour cream) and a taco, and two small cokes :(

Took E and some neighbor boys to the park, had another coke and 2 oreos.

Back home did a bit more cleaning.  I'm counting this spring clean as excercise because I'm doing serious, hard core scrubbing!  I actually worked up a sweat several times!

Dinner was promising, with a slice of my yum 200 cal. pizza and a glass of pineapple juice.  But then I chased it with a cheezy pepper jack taquito, a whopping 230 calories and 14 grams of fat all by itself!!!!!

Feeling guilty, I headed out for a 30 minute power walk.  I was seriously powering it too, pumping my arms, tightening my abs, squeezing my bootius maximus (or mega-humongimus in my case) and everything.  I even did a light jog the last 1/4 home.  I didn't jog very fast, but when you're tipping the scales like I am, it really doesn't take much to get your heart rate way.

Only 1 bottle of water.  So much for the 1 coke = 2 waters rule.  But like GW said, tomorrow is a new day, starting a new week, and I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!

0 comments